FAQ & Policies
Updated to incorporate COVID-19 guidelines.
* Classes run on time, please arrive a few minutes early to get settled. Only bring necessary items into studio. Space limited.
* DROP-IN clients are welcome at Joyful Yoga NH. ALL clients MUST pre-register for in-person classes.
* Client have up to 2 hours prior to class start time to cancel in-person reservation. In the event of a no show or cancellation inside 2 hours, a class will be charged on your class card.
* Online (ZOOM) class options are not available for classes at this time. Virtual classes will return soon.
* Please respect all signage at studio for health & well being for sanitizing & appropriate mask wear. No loitering in entry way, please enter studio and find a space for your yoga mat using the pre-determined marked spaces on floor. All mats must remain inside the designated spaces to adhere to the 6' rule.
* Blocks are available for use, please sanitize after class. If you plan on using a bolster, please bring your own pillow case to cover bolster. VERY limited use of props, please bring your own.
* You MUST bring and use your own yoga mat, strap and blanket (if used during practice)
* Classes (regularly scheduled and series) may be rescheduled/cancelled if minimum enrollment isn't obtained.
* Inclement weather: Morning classes cancelled when Merrimack Schools are cancelled. Evening classes cancelled when Merrimack Adult Ed is cancelled.
* Refunds are not offered for missed classes, workshops or unused class card balances.
* Pricing is subject to review and can change without prior notice.
* Class cards are valid for 4 MONTHS from date of first class attended on card.
Clients wonder if there is such a thing, most of it is just common sense. Understanding basic yoga class tips and etiquette will help you feel more comfortable during your practice.