POLICY + ETIQUETTE
To bring the best experience to your yoga practice, please review the following expectations of our studio.
Joyful Yoga has the best intentions for our clients, instructors, guest speakers and partners. Our policies are set with them in mind.
* Classes run on time, please arrive 10-15 minutes early to get settled. Please bring only necessary items into studio, use of cubbies are encouraged. For the safety and security of our clients and studio, the interior doors are locked when class begins. Arrival prior to class start time is required.
* DROP-IN clients are welcome at Joyful Yoga NH. Our DROP-IN rate is $19. ALL clients MUST pre-register for in-person classes.
* We understand life happens, if you can't make it to class, please cancel your class 4 hours before class start time.
* In the event of a no show or cancellation inside 4 hours of start time, you will forfeit the class credit. If you are an unlimited MONTHLY UNLIMITED client, both Amethyst member and New Client Intro, you will be charged an additional $10 fee. Policy applies to monthly unlimited 30 day Intro to Joyful Yoga clients ($59 intro special)
* Please respect all signage at studio for health & well being. If you are not feeling well, please remain home and take extra special care of yourself, don't forget to cancel your class reservation.
* Yoga props, blocks, bolsters, blankets and straps are available for use. Studio has a limited use of props.
* For hygiene reasons, please bring and use your own yoga mat.
* Classes and workshops (regularly scheduled and series) may be rescheduled/cancelled if minimum enrollment isn't obtained.
* Inclement weather: Morning classes normally cancelled when Merrimack Schools are cancelled. Evening classes are normally cancelled when Merrimack Adult Ed is cancelled. Joyful Yoga may deviate from school decisions. Cancellations will be announced at least two (2) hours before class start time. Notification occurs via email and Facebook post.
* Refunds are not offered for missed classes, workshops or unused class card balances. Unfortunately we are unable to offer transfers, credits, refunds or extensions to expiration dates to the class packages. If you have a medical condition that prohibits yoga, please contact the studio. (A doctors note may be required for extension)
* Pricing is subject to review and can change without prior notice.
* Class cards are valid for various amounts of time from date of first class attended on card. Please refer to card details.ALL class package cards must be used within 1 year of purchase.
* No exchanges, transfers or credits are available for unused / lost classes due non-attendance.
* Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash or refunds. Gift Certificates expire one (1) year after issuance. Can be used towards classes, most workshops, Joyful Yoga merchandise only or most special events. Gift Certificates cannot be used towards merchandise sold by outside partners.
Clients wonder if there is such a thing, most of it is just common sense. Understanding basic yoga class tips and etiquette will help you feel more comfortable during your practice.