POLICIY + ETIQUETTE
To bring the best experience to your yoga practice, please review the following expectations of our studio.
* Classes run on time, please arrive 5-10 minutes early to get settled. Please bring only necessary items into studio. Limited space.
* DROP-IN clients are welcome at Joyful Yoga NH. ALL clients MUST pre-register for in-person classes.
* Clients have up to 4 hours prior to class start time to cancel in-person reservation. In the event of a no show or cancellation inside 4 hours, a class will be charged to your class card.
* Online (ZOOM) class options are not available for classes at this time.
* Please respect all signage at studio for health & well being. No loitering in entry way, please enter studio and find a space for your yoga mat using the pre-determined marked spaces on the floor.
* Blocks are available for use, please sanitize after class. If using a bolster, please bring your own pillow case to cover bolster. Studio has a limited use of props.
* You MUST bring and use your own yoga mat, strap and blanket (if used during practice)
* Classes (regularly scheduled and series) may be rescheduled/cancelled if minimum enrollment isn't obtained.
* Inclement weather: Morning classes cancelled when Merrimack Schools are cancelled. Evening classes are cancelled when Merrimack Adult Ed is cancelled.
* Refunds are not offered for missed classes, workshops or unused class card balances.
* Pricing is subject to review and can change without prior notice.
* Class cards are valid for 4 MONTHS from date of first class attended on card.
* No exchanges, transfers or credits are available for unused / lost classes due non-attendance.
* Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash or refunds. Gift Certificates expire one (1) year after issuance. Can be used towards classes, workshops, merchandise or special events.
Clients wonder if there is such a thing, most of it is just common sense. Understanding basic yoga class tips and etiquette will help you feel more comfortable during your practice.